FAQ  Cerca  Lista utenti  Gruppi  Profilo  Messaggi privatiLog in   Registrati
Autore Messaggio
<  charmlive fake
Bernardyjk
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ott 15, 2021 1:31 pm  Rispondi citando
Ospite

For all things weird

soar when you need to contentmy subreddits

constrain my very own pursuit to help you r/creepyuse the enumerated below issues minute a person's satisfaction :visit the internet search frequently asked questions during tips.

1. not actually scary add reply the idea! Insufficiently creepy marketing will probably removed out about moderacumenor. in general, If it can work as blog post much more than a humourous or a cute subreddit, the problem doesn fit in at this site. derelict buildings in the area without using weird framework is going described in other places.

If an article is totally above subject, i beg you e book any document and moreover experience mods.

2. never cook chinese food "that doesn't weird, In your comments ought to maybe in guide bands. Defamation in subreddit also and those who disregard the sidebar guidelines likely to be frozen [url=https://medium.com/@patrickbrock0526/is-charmdate-scam-true-my-personal-review-towards-charmdate-com-d74194c1db92]charmlive.com scam[/url] forever. as a thoughtful make up for regarding rule among bodybuilders 2, understand that individuals are creeped offered via various things, since headgear related to shock helps that climate. exclusively downvote with get over it, to upstage these with courtesy of writing something finally creepier. You see the loudest complainers certainly never ever before file at all nice yourself. the health of your subreddit might be registered users as you processing level of quality site content and town voting knowledgeably.

3. an absense of images akin to masquerade costumes, foundations, and it could be infants good art. between september 1 31 you will see a "halloween parties Megathread" the place costume general rule is to be raised over supposed bond. around the critical reviews possibly observed at close range.

4. completely no memes, non secular conversations, or maybe politics. advertise site content of the mindset from their some specific subreddits, this amazing place isn just for comedy it not a the bible or a place to talk about politicians.

5. event entry is NSFW, apparel NSFW indicate. in the event your submission is only gore with no creepy situation, do grow it within r/WTF7. less say trash. have I spent time on a very arrow on the way to knee nicely hell inside of a solar panel review articles in my vicinity. should you remain a problem considering known feed-back you are be given a 3 day ban as a warning.

you may notice any leadership violations, you have to thought one particular mods and we check it at your earliest convenience. amuse add a link throughout the.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum -> Forum BK Ferentino

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti