Indice del forum
FAQ  Cerca  Lista utenti  Gruppi  Profilo  Messaggi privatiLog in   Registrati
Autore Messaggio
<  asiame.com scam
Canezadnq
MessaggioInviato: Sab Ott 01, 2022 10:45 am  Rispondi citando
Ospite

Emilia Clarke puts Los Angeles mansion around

Emilia Clarke has put her Los Angeles mansion on the marketplace for just under $5 million.

The 33 year old actress who is best known for playing Daenerys Targaryen in 'Game of Thrones' will quickly sell her luxurious property in the Venice neighbourhood, wide variety reports.

The distinctive abode is long and narrow and only has two bedrooms, Although it's still viewed as a stunning piece of architecture in one of Los Angeles' most desirable neighbourhoods.

The mansion was built back in 2009 and was sold to a private buyer, Before Emilia bought it herself in 2016.

unfortunately, Emilia recently sent her caused by Britain's National Health Service (NHS) labor who ''saved [your sweetheart] [url=https://asiamescam.weebly.com/]asiame.com[/url] Life'' after she suffered a brain haemorrhage.

The London born star wrote an open letter to the NHS to mark the institution's 72nd commemoration, Thanking the staff who made sure she was never ''truly alone''.

In the lengthy test message, She gave them: ''The memories I holds dearest, although, Are ones that fill me that includes awe: Of the nurses and clinical practitioners I knew by name when, while in the weeks after my first brain haemorrhage, We watched the passing of time and the passing of patients in the Victor Horsley Ward at the nation's Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in Queen Square, english.

''The nurse who suggested after all the others in A struggled to find an answer when I was first admitted that maybe, Just maybe I will likely have a brain scan. She saved my well being.''.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum -> Forum BK Ferentino

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti