Indice del forum
FAQ  Cerca  Lista utenti  Gruppi  Profilo  Messaggi privatiLog in   Registrati
Autore Messaggio
<  charmdate
Nelsonxmw
MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 27, 2022 10:43 am  Rispondi citando
Ospite

Annb106 regarding HubPages

I've had many trials in my well being mostly due to abuse. I didn't have anyone to help me along with the struggles. After about twenty five years of facing that kind of life style I decided that I was better than that and made a better life for my self. I wrote my books to tell of the things that I had to endure to be a blessing and a inspiration to others that have or getting through with what I had to endure to give them a little piece of mind. I think of yourself as a friend to the friendless, And to give hope to the hopeless. I do my best to be there in the time of need with a kind word or gesture to the required people. LoginThis is required to sign in to the HubPages Service. Google RecaptchaThis is used to protect yourself from bots and spam. (privacy)AkismetThis is utilized detect comment spam. (privacy policy)HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, All to do identifyable data is anonymized. (online privacy policy)HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on visitors articles and other pages on our site. Unless tend to be signed in to a HubPages account, All personally identifiable information is anonymized. Amazon Web productsThis is a cloud skills platform that we used to host our service. (policy)CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files needed for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, snapshots, And training. (policy)FeaturesGoogle Custom SearchThis is feature lets you search the site. (policy)Google [url=https://www.instagram.com/charmdate_official/]charmingdate.com[/url] MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (privacy policy)Google AdSense Host APIThis service signifies sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, So that you can make money using ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you build relationships this feature. (privacy policy)Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos baked into them. (privacy)VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos a part of them. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (privacy policy)Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline registering with, Or signing in in the Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (policy)MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search abilities. (privacy)MarketingGoogle AdSenseThis is an ad 'network '. (privacy policy)Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technical and runs an ad network. (privacy)Index ExchangeThis is an ad supplier. (privacy policy)SovrnThis is an ad network of computers. (privacy)facebook itself AdsThis is an ad network. (policy)Amazon single Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (privacy)AppNexusThis is an ad socialize. (online privacy policy)OpenxThis is an ad 'network '. (privacy)Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad group. (privacy policy)TripleLiftThis is an ad multi-level. (privacy policy)Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to supply ad campaigns on our sites. (online privacy policy)Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as google adwords, google Ads, And Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to moat people that have visited our sites. Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as adwords, ask Ads, And Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, Such as getting started with the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service. (privacy policy)ComscoreComScore is a media statistic and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, Media and online advertising agencies, And editors. Non consent can lead to ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (policy)Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon affiliate network, This pixel provides traffic statistics pertaining to anyone products (privacy policy)ClickscoThis is a data leadership platform studying reader behavior (policy).
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum -> Forum BK Ferentino

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti